Monday 15 July 2013

Some thanks I never expected to have to make, and some I hoped to

So my blog's viewership has just hit a bit of a milestone, and I felt like I should tidy up the thanks I wanted to make

Thanks to my sister, who kept pushing me into writing and then publicised the results
Thanks to the website whose entire formatting I legally ripped off for one of my posts
Thanks to the people doing the same stuff as me on Youtube, you inspire me
Thanks to the friends I see on Thursdays who give me ideas and help with development, especially Ross and Frances, although I do wish Ross would read the damn blog.
Thanks to the Palauan website whose function I have yet to figure out but which has apparently helped me significantly with viewers.  (seriously)
Thanks to the pokemon players in central and eastern Europe, especially Russia and Serbia, who have made up a surprisingly large chunk of my readership (Russia beats the USA into second place)
Thanks to my high-school English teachers, who are gonna hate me for using their first names, but who all got me started writing, especially Anna Bogucki.
Thanks to the people who I've bored to death using them as a sounding board.
Thanks, obviously, to all those involved in making the Pokemon games
And thanks to anyone else who I've forgotten to thank, including all the regular viewers.

And I should thank some of my favourite pokemon, so here goes: Rayquayza, Reshiram, Dialga, Meloetta, Keldeo, Latios, Drapion, Volcarona, Tyranitar, Hydreigon, Gallade and Gliscor, and my favourite good/bad doggy Houndoom.

No comments:

Post a Comment