Friday 19 July 2013

Additional thoughts on Oorrotto

It's just occured to me that when I said here I was wrong here, that's not necessarily true. I mean, there's now obviously no connection to sound, which means my strange blogger musings on the sound type are going back to bed...for now, but the rest might still be as I suggested. See, I zoned in on the possible name Aulotte, and connected it to French nursery rhyme Alouette. Actually that's more likely than ever, with Oorrotto confirmed as the Japanese name and it looking like an evil tree. I mean, what is an evil tree? I think one that captures birds and harms them is about as good as you're getting on that.And much as I think the bird being plucked alive is too gruesome even as a pokedex entry in pokemon, dark and ghost pokemon are often said to trap or capture weaker pokemon or even people and somehow hurt them. So yeah, I'm thinking it might well be Aulotte, a pokemon that captures birds in its leaves and....well that's Gamefreak's job. I love it. Watch out, Fletchling.

No comments:

Post a Comment