Friday 19 July 2013

Same pokemon, different news

First of all, one piece of good news, for some reason my blogger has been f***ed for the last 10 days or so, and although I figured out about 4 days ago how to actually use it it's been hard, annoying and time-consuming, so now that it seems back to normal I can do more.
OK, so they've carried on spoonfeeding us little bits and pieces about Honedge and Oorrotto. I'm gonna do Honedge first because it will take no time at all. Honedge's ability, or maybe one of them, will be No Guard. That makes total sense given that it's a sword freed from its sheath, but how good it is will depend thoroughly on Honedge's movepool. One thing I know is that Heatran was already a massive threat to it, and it getting its signature move Magma Storm at perfect accuracy, as well as Fire Blast, is SCARY. I don't think i like it at all, and it may have ruined what coulda been a great pokemon. Shame.
Now as right as I was about Xerneas and Yvetal I couldn't have been more wrong about Oorrotto. Partly because the name I got was wrong. Orotto-Oorrotto changes things, as does the fact that this is the Japanese name when I thought it was the English,  but whatever. I can give you some facts now. Because of certain legal restrictions, I can't provide you with pictures but I'll describe it as best I can:
It's an evil-looking tree-trunk with arms and roots that function as spidery legs. There are strips of bark torn from  the trunk and arms, it has one eye and three branches. The only pieces of greenery on the trunk are "cuffs" on the arms, which have branches as hands, and one clump which makes up "hair."  There is no doubt in my mind that this will be grass/dark type, but I'll wait until the official announcement to tell you why that's such horrible typing. We have nothing else really, so I'll leave you to get on with your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment