Saturday 15 June 2013

Panic over

Just to say that I'm less worried about the fairy type than I once was. Check out this video from E3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bki3s5LDF1c
At 1:25 it clearly shows a Hydreigon taking a super-effective STAB fairy attack and not being knocked out. Now, Hydreigon is a stronger pokemon than Gardevoir, but I'm still inclined to think this means it's taking 2x damage rather than 4x, or that the move in question is pitiful. I'm not convinced they'd add a weak type to counter such a strong one, which leads me to believe the fairy type deals neutral damage to the dark type, not the super-effective I had feared. Because I am a dragon and dark type trainer mostly. I just love those types and I'm not happy about fairy taking down dragon.

No comments:

Post a Comment